About the product
- ❤ ADORABLE DESIGN: Our classic ceramic kids dinnerware set includes a 7.5 inch plate, a 7.4 fluid ounce mug, and a 6 inch bowl, all with a pretty pink flamingo design that your little girl will surely love.
- ❤ DURAL VEGAN MATERIAL: No animal bone ash was used in the production of this set. Our child dinnerware set is made of New Bone China, a material that contains calcium oxide instead of bone. It is whiter, finer, and stronger than typical porcelain tableware.
- ❤ NO LEFTOVERS: It can be difficult to control food portions for kids using standard adult plates and bowls. Our chinaware is ideally sized so you never have to worry about food being wasted.
- ❤ MICROWAVE & DISHWASHER SAFE: Heat your little one’s food, soup, or drink in the microwave without worries. To clean, simply hand wash the plate, bowl, and mug with soap and water or place in the dishwasher.
- ❤ GREAT FOR GIFTING: Here’s a thoughtful gift choice that will make mealtimes more exciting for kids! Our children's dish sets are packed in a beautiful box that’s ready for gifting.
Struggling to find safe and reliable dinnerware for your little one?
Reports have surfaced questioning the health hazards of melamine dinnerware. As someone who has a kitchen cabinet full of melamine plates, bowls, cups, and even chopsticks, this worries you. Your little one has been using melamine tableware for some time now!
To ensure your child’s health, you’re looking for safer alternatives. Plastic dinnerware is out of the question because you can’t serve hot dishes on it, and bamboo tableware is not an option because it isn’t microwave-safe. Is there another choice?
The Vesta Baby Children Dinnerware Set is made of new bone china that is non-toxic and vegan!
Unlike traditional bone china that contains animal bone powder, our new bone china dinnerware set is purely vegan. This material is one of the strongest of porcelain or china ceramics, making it perfect for little hands to handle.
Sometimes, parents tend to overestimate the amount of food a child can eat in one sitting. By using smaller-sized dinnerware, food portions are more controlled. Chances of throwing away untouched food are less likely.
Want to inspire your child to eat a variety of foods? This classic ceramic set will do the trick with its absolutely adorable Flamingo or Sloth designs. Serve chicken, mashed potatoes, and a muffin on the plate, serve hot soup in the bowl, and serve cocoa or milk in the cup. Your little tyke will get a full meal to enjoy!
Here are additional reasons to help you make the right choice:
✅ As per the Montessori concept, giving kids real china dinnerware teaches them how to handle these items with care and respect. You can find glass and ceramic dinnerware in Montessori classrooms for kids age starting from 3 years old
✅ Safe for hot and cold food
✅ Lighter in weight than standard porcelain dinnerware
✅ Has a higher degree of hardness than usual porcelain dinnerware